Posted on: 02 March 2020
The Marshall Liberal Government is delivering a massive $1.3 billion investment in SA school upgrades.
Locally, designs have been released for a $9 million upgrade of Banksia Park International High School, which will deliver:
- Additional learning areas, including new covered outdoor areas
- A new performing arts centre
- An indoor/outdoor commercial kitchen
- New heating and cooling systems
- Upgraded disability access
- Upgraded facilities to support the international program
Modbury High School will receive a $7 million upgrade, which will deliver:
- A new Year 7 hub
- Upgraded wellbeing area
- Upgraded technical studies area
- New outdoor learning area
Both schools are already performing exceptionally well and these upgrades will help both schools continue to provide a high-quality education to local students.